Waltrich Plastic (WP) extrudes monofilament yarns, weaves narrow fabrics and manufactures twisted ropes.
The monofilament yarn includes both polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (HDPE) in single end or multi-end packages using high quality homopolymers. Denier size ranges from 200 – 2000.
The narrow fabrics are woven using either polypropylene or polyethylene or a combination of both, and also polyester. Sizes range from ½” to 4” wide in various colors and patterns.
Twisted rope is available in sizes up to 5/16” using either polypropylene or polyethylene. Polyester seine twine #96 is also manufactured.
The yarn, ropes and narrow fabrics are used in many applications that include, but are not limited to:
• Landscape Industry – Shade cloth and ground cover
• Agriculture – Insect netting
• Erosion Control
• Lawn chair webbing
• Silt Fence
• Hurricane Shutters
• Sports netting – Driving range, tennis courts, baseball fields
• Entertainment Parks – Crowd control
• Ski Slope delineation
• Safety tape/Barricade tape
• Electric tape and ropes for livestock enclosures
• Rotational Grazing
• Twisted and braided ropes
• Strapping for HVAC ducts
Additives such as UV stabilizers, fire retardants and optical brighteners can be added per customer specifications. Custom colors are available.
Email or call our knowledgeable sales staff for pricing and information.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA